New Everton Stadium Discussion

Help/advice needed please. I'm up this weekend for the game, staying over in Southport. Am wanting to give the new ground a fleeting visit, ideally late morning Sunday.
Assume there's no where to park along regent rd? Looking on street view there could be a lay-by in front of Terry's yard.
Is getting from here to goodison relatively straightforward in the car?
Appreciate any tips

Help/advice needed please. I'm up this weekend for the game, staying over in Southport. Am wanting to give the new ground a fleeting visit, ideally late morning Sunday.
Assume there's no where to park along regent rd? Looking on street view there could be a lay-by in front of Terry's yard.
Appreciate any tips

Getting from BMD to Goodison is really easy tbh, but it all depends on where you park. It may be worth looking to park around Sandhills and jump the soccer bus. Or, get the train from Southport to Sandhills, stroll the short distance to the ground, have a look round then jump the soccer bus. That might be easier than driving.
Are you OK walking short(ish) distances?

Appreciate any tips
Every time I've been I've parked exactly here:

There's a space in the double yellows right there. Never had an issue - been a couple of times the morning of games, too. You always see a handful of other blues there, but it's not a mass pilgrimage site or anything.

It also makes a great angle to approach, down Boundary Street. The stadium fills the sky.

Just seen an article on the scum newspaper about the stadium now I won’t attach a link to that disgraceful rag (I have an alert that shows me all new articles about the new stadium including from this paper).

They changed their tune from kopite levels of doubt about the new ground getting built to now the most stunning in the country.

Just more vindication about how amazing this new stadium will be.

Appreciate any tips
Blackstone Street right facing the ground is ok for a quick look around.

Goodison is only 5 mins away in your car.

Appreciate any tips
Loads of places to park on regent road, the docklands trail maybe open too just south of the stadium and you can park there for a visit.

Great thanks for the info, I'll head to Blackstone street in the car Sunday morning. The old man is driving, he tends to park at Stanley park car park for the game. He wants to go Saturday :confused:on the train for a look around, but I assume there's only the Bramley pub open around there.

Great thanks for the info, I'll head to Blackstone street in the car Sunday morning. The old man is driving, he tends to park at Stanley park car park for the game. He wants to go Saturday :confused:on the train for a look around, but I assume there's only the Bramley pub open around there.

Pretty much only the Bramley Moore as a pub, but that may be all you need if you're out with the Old Man for a few hours.

10 streets social if it’s open and a couple of others

Treat the old fella and get yourself into TheTitanic hotel bar