New Everton Stadium Discussion

The collective roar of laughter from around the ground as it was announced shall always be remembered fondly 🤣
Yeah even the Bayern game when officially the attendance was 50, 000 I think and I was in the enclosure that night and have never been crammed in at a football match as much before or after. Even at Derby games when there was supposed to be 55 to 60,000 there.

I don't think there has been any information about that. I'm guessing for a 3pm Saturday kick off you'll be able to stay behind and watch the 5.30pm ie 2 or so hours? But that is total guess work on my behalf. One thing is certain, they will want to sweat the asset and will try and make money from that stadium as much as possible. Won't pay for itself.

There's only one premier league ground that does this and it's Brighton. I've been going away for years and years and they are the only ground I can remember letting fans stay afterwards, have a drink and have stuff on the tellys.

Literally every other ground your getting chased out about ten mins after the final whistle.

BM might well follow the Brighton model but it would be unusual.

If they employ the same stewards as at GP they won't know what's hit them! "Can you go home please ! We want our teas!"

Little wander down the front today.

IMG_1101.jpeg

At the moment this is the only positive that is happening at our beloved club, we need a massive overhaul before we play our 1st game here
Yes. For all the unanswered questions about financing etc, if it wasn't for the new stadium I would be totally, totally negative about EFC. It is the only glimmer of hope in these dark times. That, and the fact that Kenwright no longer has anything to do with the club. And before anyone asks, I wouldn't wish cancer and death on anyone. I look forward to watching the drone videos tomorrow as usual.

There's only one premier league ground that does this and it's Brighton. I've been going away for years and years and they are the only ground I can remember letting fans stay afterwards, have a drink and have stuff on the tellys.

Literally every other ground your getting chased out about ten mins after the final whistle.

BM might well follow the Brighton model but it would be unusual.

If they employ the same stewards as at GP they won't know what's hit them! "Can you go home please ! We want our teas!"
Spurs and Arsenal both let fans stay after the final whistle. In the home ends at least. Went to the North London Derby last season at Spurs and stayed for a couple of pints afterwards.

The collective roar of laughter from around the ground as it was announced shall always be remembered fondly 🤣
That 'new' main stand had to be paided for.

There are, allegedly, 3 options
1) You pay for it - nah
2) I pay for it - double nah
or
3) Somebody else pays for it - yep, sounds good...looks like HMRC drew the short straw