New Everton Stadium Discussion

Its complete fantasy land im afraid.

Give me a shout if this ever gets built.
Id be amazed if any team builds a new stadium after whats just happened to us, enogh to scare anyone off

King Edward triangle has gone mate.

It's prime land tbh, bridging the city centre and Liverpool waters scheme.... I'm surprised it's lasted this long, as it was first earmarked for redevelopment about 20yrs ago or more. Those few little businesses should easily be able to relocate into the 10 streets redevelopment site if they want to.

It's prime land tbh, bridging the city centre and Liverpool waters scheme.... I'm surprised it's lasted this long, as it was first earmarked for redevelopment about 20yrs ago or more. Those few little businesses should easily be able to relocate into the 10 streets redevelopment site if they want to.

Precisely my thoughts. It's also being utilised for high rise areas, with Beetham being involved in it now. The non-manufacturing business that exist within the triangle are probably better suited the 10 streets area anyway, meaning that both areas get a boost and the 'neighbourhoods' are more structured and developed.

IMG_3651.jpeg
North Stand; was there potential to extend roof and stand further towards UU thus increasing capacity?