New Everton Stadium Discussion

Oh God, I'm going to miss her.

I'm so glad I had that opportunity to be with my lad when he made that his number one Goodison memory.

That was special last night, a really special moment in time that will never leave either of us. I don't think you'll get last night anywhere else in terms of atmosphere, not currently anyway.

Wow.

I'm so glad I had that opportunity to be with my lad when he made that his number one Goodison memory.

That was special last night, a really special moment in time that will never leave either of us. I don't think you'll get last night anywhere else in terms of atmosphere, not currently anyway.

Wow.

Superb Jacko, made up for you both 👏 👍

Wow.
Same here Jacko sat with my Grandson last 14 yrs old had a season tkt since he was 5, his first Derby win, and seeing Goodison at it’s very best, so glad I was sat with him and not in my usual seat.

It’s great mate apparently he has stopped singing Everton songs since he’s got up for school.

Lovely mate, great days have been so few and far between for Evertonians for far too long so nights like last night mean the world to a lot of fans young and old.

Great to hear stories of mums/dads/grandparents with their kids/grandkids having a special night together watching Everton win

OH I'VE NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES
WHEN EVERTON WIN & LIVERPOOL LOSE

UTFT!!!

Screenshot_20240426_071316_Samsung Internet.jpg

Magnificent 💙

Screenshot_20240426_071658_Samsung Internet.jpg