New Everton Stadium Discussion

I agree, they won't be selling it on the cheap. But try and charge £7 a pint and I'm rolling in at 5 minutes before kick off the way I do now.
I get it. But im sure that will be top end. Im guessing there will be choice, so not all costing lets say £7

Everytime I go, I've always had a few anyway. So I save money there.

I was looking into a ST but I wouldn't get the most out of my money as I'd be traveling from North Wales. So I will be buying a membership and booking tickets which include access

I wouldn't really worry about getting put off about the prices just yet. Wait and see. I honestly think we would be competitive with local pubs in some respect given that its a stadium. But it won't be that far off.

I agree, they won't be selling it on the cheap. But try and charge £7 a pint and I'm rolling in at 5 minutes before kick off the way I do now.
As others have said, I suspect it'll be between £5-£6 for the cheapest pint; the better quality stuff will be costing £6+.

I was in the Baltic Market today, and a pint was £6+ and people were drinking a lot of the stuff.

As others have said, I suspect it'll be between £5-£6 for the cheapest pint; the better quality stuff will be costing £6+.

I was in the Baltic Market today, and a pint was £6+ and people were drinking a lot of the stuff.
No way am I paying £6 a pint for any beer in any establishment anywhere in Liverpool. I just won't do it.

They've a deal with Beavertown who also have a pub across the road from the stadium, makes sense to price in line with nearby to get the trade.
If/when new boozers open up down by BMD it could end up being a foolish move to charge higher.

Not really, how many can the Bramley Moore accommodate, 200-300+?,you can open up another ten pubs and even if they can accommodate 500-1000, there’s still 40,000+ who might fancy a drink in the stadium…….

I’m sure in 7000 days pages this has been asked before but why is the capacity only 53,000? every game we have sells out within 10 mins. or is that an effect of post lockdown initially, and now the final chances to be at goodison?