New Everton Stadium Discussion

It's something the club take seriously and so do I.

The point I made was that an independent Everton forum is using the title "The Bramley Moore Project".

That's understandable early on in this scheme. But now we've moved on from that as the club takes control of the site and wants to impose its identity on it. I think we should be on board with that. We need to wrestle the site away from past egregious connections and detoxify it. Within the site on completion the connection will be presented as a past manifestation that wont be forgotten but now the club has it the location is reclaimed for the benefit of the community and wont ever be associated with a grasping inhuman bloodsucker.

We have to control the narrative on this or are opponents will.
Good God, I really need to stop clicking on "show ignored comments".

Good God, I really need to stop clicking on "show ignored commen

It's something the club take seriously and so do I.

The point I made was that an independent Everton forum is using the title "The Bramley Moore Project".

That's understandable early on in this scheme. But now we've moved on from that as the club takes control of the site and wants to impose its identity on it. I think we should be on board with that. We need to wrestle the site away from past egregious connections and detoxify it. Within the site on completion the connection will be presented as a past manifestation that wont be forgotten but now the club has it the location is reclaimed for the benefit of the community and wont ever be associated with a grasping inhuman bloodsucker.

We have to control the narrative on this or are opponents will.
The thing is...this is a really good argument but unsure how it can be controlled without accusations of airbrushing.. Unsure what the problem with clicking on it is. Opponents though will try to control the argument regardless and the acknowledgement of the tainted history should negate any opponents' trolling. Would be class if they included a section on modern day slavery (esp. the Qatar abomination). Surely that's controlling the narrative?

The thing is...this is a really good argument but unsure how it can be controlled without accusations of airbrushing.. Unsure what the problem with clicking on it is. Opponents though will try to control the argument regardless and the acknowledgement of the tainted history should negate any opponents' trolling. Would be class if they included a section on modern day slavery (esp. the Qatar abomination). Surely that's controlling the narrative?
The reason I regret clicking on it is because it is a pile of bullsh1t. He doesn't care about slavery, he cares about changing the narrative away from when he said the stadium won't happen, Moshiri is a carpetbagger blah blah blah. By pretending to care about slavery and the name of the dock (which he never cared about in his life until he was proven wrong about the stadium going ahead), the discussion changes and his totally unfounded rants are forgotten. Its what he does every time he is shown up for the idiot he is.

The reason I regret clicking on it is because it is a pile of bullsh1t. He doesn't care about slavery, he cares about changing the narrative away from when he said the stadium won't happen, Moshiri is a carpetbagger blah blah blah. By pretending to care about slavery and the name of the dock (which he never cared about in his life until he was proven wrong about the stadium going ahead), the discussion changes and his totally unfounded rants are forgotten. Its what he does every time he is shown up for the idiot he is.
I see I have stumbled into an ongoing 'issue'. I wasn't being facetious. The post itself made perfect sense. I shall butt out....carry on regardless.

From the official website barely a week ago my son, they don't seem too arsed.
God bless.

WATCH: AERIAL TOUR OF NEW STADIUM SITE​

By Everton

The scale of Everton’s new 52,888-capacity stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock is now more visible following a programme of demolition works.
With the infilling of the dock commencing, work on demolishing all the non-listed buildings, including delipidated warehouses, has also been completed.
WATCH AN AERIAL TOUR OF OUR NEW STADIUM SITE AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS AT BRAMLEY-MOORE DOCK BY CLICKING ON THE VIDEO BELOW
That wont be on the upcoming EVERTON STADIUM website.

Like jettisoning the sub-system of a Saturn V rocket, all previous boosters will be discarded.

Absolutely. That's something the club should do - make sure that it's not a dead issue but a relevant one still in some parts of the world. There's a lot the club could do with this and still detoxify the site by expunging the parasite's name. That wouldn't be ignoring anything.