New Everton Stadium

One thing that does need removing is the sewerage works, I pass Bramley Moore twice a day to and from work and when the weather is anything above zero it absolutely stinks.
It will definitely be a talking point unless it's fixed before we move.

One thing that does need removing is the sewerage works, I pass Bramley Moore twice a day to and from work and when the weather is anything above zero it absolutely stinks.

You probably need to go back a thousand or so pages in this thread to see that it has already been a significant talking point - with the money that the plant has cost and recently been invested into it, its going nowhere.

I think the overall consensus was that the stench was no worse than that produced across the Park at Analfield.

Just trolls mate. It's their gimmick to pretend they're smarter than everyone else, and they try to belittle or make fun of people who threaten their self-appointed status of 'leaders of GOT'. They repeat the distrust and the tired unlikely outcomes to troll because they like fishing for replies. It amuses them. When people with genuine info post, they try to slap them down and discredit them, attempting to 'put them in their place'. There's about 4 or 5 of them, a little clique, they all stick together and try to bully people and gang up on them. It's actually amusing in a 'pity how sad they are' kind of way.

Ive noticed this, its actually one of the reasons I dont use GOT much. But youre right, it is slightly amusing with them being grown men and all.

Aren't they building a new sewage plant down there at the moment I thought there was something in the echo last week.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back