Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

When is the next phase of this project due??

Planning objections will add a couple of years surely
Yup the Norwegian and Irish kopites are worried about traffic in the city on Everton match days, I'm Irish and have heard that from Irish Kopites as a reason it shouldn't go ahead, No doubt they'll have a petition with concerned Kopites all over the world signing, saying they don't want to see a traffic build up in that area.

Hes worth twice as much as Moshiri, but only a 5th as much as Usmanov.

But, despite him being worth 5bn, he still took a loan out to pay for their stadium. With him being 82 I would be surprised if he lives long enough for them to pay it off.

That is nothing though. We can make made up much better links than Usmanov who has basically diddly squat to do with the Club.

In the last week I have discovered that the Club uses MS office software, has buffet lunches and gets items delivered by Amazon. So forget Uzzy if we are going to delude ourselves then surely we should include Bill Gates's $96.4bn, Warren buffet's $82.5bn and Bezos's $131bn. Nod nod wink wink. With $300bn at our disposal I think we need to start pushing boundaries. I like the idea of a Holographic Stadium, shaped like a spaceship and surrounded by unicorns.

Why bother with such irrelevant details such as accounts, ownership and planning when you can just cross your pinkies and pretend.

That is nothing though. We can make made up much better links than Usmanov who has basically diddly squat to do with the Club.

In the last week I have discovered that the Club uses MS office software, has buffet lunches and gets items delivered by Amazon. So forget Uzzy if we are going to delude ourselves then surely we should include Bill Gates's $96.4bn, Warren buffet's $82.5bn and Bezos's $131bn. Nod nod wink wink. With $300bn at our disposal I think we need to start pushing boundaries. I like the idea of a Holographic Stadium, shaped like a spaceship and surrounded by unicorns.

Why bother with such irrelevant details such as accounts, ownership and planning when you can just cross your pinkies and pretend.

LOL

Good 1 lad.

The Liver was bought by a company of which Moshiri was a partner and did not or will not cost anything like a new stadium. How do you know they cannot raise the finance? You have friends in high places?
Now you'd imagine the finance would have been in place as soon as Moshiri bought into the club,after all it's a major part of his vision going forward.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back