Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

I agree, when I saw the plans for the multi storey riverside my heart sank. That said, the more I think about it, we need to see the plans to make a judgement. It could have a multi storey bar along the riverside disguising the car park. It could even have a roof top bar with spectacular views. Just because multi storey car parks don't normally have these things doesn't mean they can't.
this is thee evv tho mert...

Serious question. Are you suggesting we have or we haven't, we will or we won't? Just asking. Thanks.
As far as I know we haven't and aren't going to but the rumours we had at the time were really strong that I think they must have come from somewhere, and this was before anyone knew about tight dimensions, and the stadium being set for a North/South orientation.

PREMIER LEAGUE
  • 30 March 2019
  • • 17:30
  • • London Stadium, London
  • Referee: P. Tierney
  • • Attendance: 59988

Bit of a false representation that attendance though. If we were in a ground that cost whatever the Olympic Stadium cost, that other people pay for the alterations, the police, the stewards etc, all for £2m a year, reckon we could attract crowds bigger than that at £10 a pop.

Bit of a false representation that attendance though. If we were in a ground that cost whatever the Olympic Stadium cost, that other people pay for the alterations, the police, the stewards etc, all for £2m a year, reckon we could attract crowds bigger than that at £10 a pop.
Disgrace that.

Love to see what happens if they went down with that deal they made.

It needs to be between 55 and 60 000, don't doubt we'll fill a 55 000 stadium every home game. West Ham got just short of 60 000 against us the other week.

Half the fans who go the west ham games aeent even supporting west ham. A good chunk are jusf people on days out because the tickets are so cheap and easy to come by

Our game at West Ham cost more than £10, if you paid that good luck but mine cost £30. Don't think the West Ham fans paid £10. The attendance was nearly 60 000, I think we'd sell out a 55 000 stadium. That was my point, so really don't get what you are on about..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back