New Everton Stadium

In all fairness all the reds I know are behind it and I’m local

Of course they are mate.

If you take away the adage of what it could bring as opposed to what it will bring its huge for the City. The North of the City needs some investment to help it progress, and anyone who cares about the best interest of the City will see that.

This won’t guarantee us trophies or success, but it will be the catalyst for a regeneration, boost the economy and help in the larger picture expand the City to make it one of the most, if not already most vibrant city in the country.

Any of the Kopites fuming are just jealous, there’s nothing more to it.

It’s gonna be weird when we leave, admittedly I’ve not been to Goodison even half as much as some on here but have been in more than enough occasions over the last 35 years to absolutely love the place every time I’m there. I’ve sat all over the ground over the years (never in the top balcony oddly enough) and my favourite has to be the upper Geladys. It’s getting increasingly difficult to get tickets these days and is going to get harder but I’m going to try and get there as often as I can now before we finally say goodbye.
Gwladys obviously.... f*^# predictive text

Kings dock, let down, kirby move ballots kopites taking the piss with sad socks. Well well finally were getting what our great club great fans deserve, wow a stadium on the mersey ,kopites gutted oh ye they will be ,cruise ships coming in people saying wow what's that answer that's everton mate the real club in Merseyside people will never forget. Were going there kopites beware!

In all fairness all the reds I know are behind it and I’m local
I did something i had never done before and went on to rawk tonight, in fairness they made some valid points about how we would fund it and questions about Usmanov. The majority can see the economic benefits it would bring to the city, i didn't get them to be raging with Jealousy and i must say i was disappointed in that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back