New Everton Stadium

Cheers binners, I think that picture is of the initial 60k stand but I seem to recall the roof being lower 4m or so so it will either be a similar height as the main stand or a touch bigger,

This is the best comparison image I can find. You can see the 60,000 stand height (minus roof), the 53,000 version (including roof) and the Main Stand at Goodison.

Both versions dwarf Goodison. Bramley-Moore will be significantly more imposing from the outside.

00gxrRy.webp

Cheers binners, I think that picture is of the initial 60k stand but I seem to recall the roof being lower 4m or so so it will either be a similar height as the main stand or a touch bigger,

No probs, as @allen good work confirmed above that cross section drawing was of the new design with the 60k being significantly larger again once you add on the roof.

I did count the steps to confirm first before I posted it as it's easy to confuse them as it shows as a three tier stand, however it's just the middle part where the lodge and other premium seating is. If it was a drawing of the ends of the stand you would see distinctly just upper and lower terracing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back