New Everton Stadium

Grab yourself a bevy, put your feet up and enjoy BMD in the evening sun

Mate, this is why I love your videos and Mr Drones. You shoot from a lower angle so I get a better sense of the rake of the stands so I like that yours is a different viewpoint than Mr Drone. Both doing an absolute stellar job mate

Next week, do you think you could get really low and side on to the South Stand, just to show everyone that huge rake? You can see it in the video you've posted there that the lower tier will be RIGHT ON TOP of the goal, I would just like a longer shot of that side on to really show the size and scale.

Obviously don't want you getting into trouble or getting too close with your drone, I just honestly don't think the computer renders have done the stadium justice and these videos are really showing what it's all about. That home end (people worrying about capacity) is going to be FRIGHTENING!!!! The steepness is unreal, absolutely amazing, it will look almost vertical lol

Also mate, that last clip you've down moving away from BMD is SUPERB!! That gives a fantastic sense of its size and scale and how it will sit within the area. What a 'kin shot that is with the beautiful evening Mersey in the background, its beautiful.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back