New Everton Stadium

Point remains..... Visible progress will slow drastically.
Th club told us that months and months ago and it hasn’t been true.

It’s still very clearly a building site. There’s a vast amount of visible work to be done.

There will be noticeable changes that’ll keep my interest (and most regulars to this thread’s interest) right up until opening.

This type of thing is going to be quite frequent you'd imagine over the winter especially given its proximity to the Mersey...maybe would have been abit wiser leaving the seat till spring?
I would hope if they’re fitted correctly and secured they don’t move, if they’re going to get blown away every time the wind picks up they’re the wrong seats / wrong design.

I would hope if they’re fitted correctly and secured they don’t move, if they’re going to get blown away every time the wind picks up they’re the wrong seats / wrong design.

They'll deffo have just not being secured properly. All the North stand is fine. Looks like Terry ran out of his power drill cordless battery and didn't want to tell his boss he hadn't secured them as he wanted an early dart Friday afternoon.

Proper stupid stuff that not having the seats secured properly when we knew there was going to be really strong winds yesterday.
Having worked in construction this is the type of thing that boils my urine, looks like a job done so that’s good enough……
Even if they hadn’t been blown away, some schmuck has got to go round them all again to fit the bolts….
Just finish the job while you are their ffs!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back