New Everton Stadium

Getting out? Why?
Well people arrive over a few hours (the club will be pushing bars/fans plaza etc). For 12.30/5 kick offs they hope fans will linger in the bars post match. For 8 o'clock evening kicks off most people will attempt to leave together at the final whistle down Regent Rd/ Blackstone St. I predict a tight squeeze

Magnificent isn't it.
Cracking pics mate 👌

It’s just incredible mate, the design is so innovative and creative, but points to the history and environment, at the same time to the contrast in the materials and use of the water and views at the site are perfect. It’s the perfect design on the perfect site in the right environment thar all makes it iconic and beautiful.

Needs a good Chinese cross the road like, but you can’t have everything.

It’s just incredible mate, the design is so innovative and creative, but points to the history and environment, at the same time to the contrast in the materials and use of the water and views at the site are perfect. It’s the perfect design on the perfect site in the right environment thar all makes it iconic and beautiful.

Tai Pan is 5 minutes away Sir.
Heaven awaits...

The only little glimmer of hope that keeps me going with this cursed club. It's going to be (in fact already is) absolutely beautiful.

Well people arrive over a few hours (the club will be pushing bars/fans plaza etc). For 12.30/5 kick offs they hope fans will linger in the bars post match. For 8 o'clock evening kicks off most people will attempt to leave together at the final whistle down Regent Rd/ Blackstone St. I predict a tight squeeze

Nothing the roads and public transport can't handle, given road closures (plans already in place) and a decent provision of Soccerbuses to various locations. The black hackneys will do alright taking people into town and then heading back for a second or third fare. I think lots will walk for a mile or so, too.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back