New Everton Stadium

Let's just take stock. Has the iceberg that gave the titanic a dig turned up to crush the new stadium yet?

We all need something to look forward to.

Regards the statues, what about we put up a few empty plinths, similar to Trafalgar Square. Think of it as a challenge to the players and a reminder how far we have fallen. Statues to be mounted as and when we ever have any players we might consider to be legends. Might have to wait a while.
Always thought they should have statues dotted round the fan plaza for each league title we've won. The original trophy in statue form with name of players who won it below.

Lovely stadium, but scrapping Goodison for this white elephant has been about as brain dead an idea as the the decision made by none local
arse parts to decimate Church street, Lord Steet and London Road for the hideous one centre. It's never going to work as proven many times over. Try demolishing Anfield or old Trafford and see what the 2 sets of RS's say. Love BMD but it's not us.

Lovely stadium, but scrapping Goodison for this white elephant has been about as brain dead an idea as the the decision made by none local
arse parts to decimate Church street, Lord Steet and London Road for the hideous one centre. It's never going to work as proven many times over. Try demolishing Anfield or old Trafford and see what the 2 sets of RS's say. Love BMD but it's not us.

Staying at Goodison and not moving into the Kings Dock 20 years ago has killed us. That was the time for the stadium move.

It’s weird but I now have a horrible feeling we will never ever play a game of football at this ground. Something will happen like a fire or flood and that will be that.

It’s weird but I now have a horrible feeling we will never ever play a game of football at this ground. Something will happen like a fire or flood and that will be that.
I don’t think we will either mate. I think this club is finished as a top tier club. I only see administration now with us being asset stripped. We are done.

Put a great big statue of this outside the stadium, full colour so it can be seen for miles around…

IMG_2073.jpeg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back