New home shirt..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im mad for it, tried to by it on everton direct and they only have XL! Just done yourself out of a few quid everton!

Same happened to me with last year's Flash of Brilliance away kit. They should do post-ordering just like they do pre-ordering. Maybe we could afford to keep Rodwell with the additional sales...:dodgy:

If you look closely, I'm sure it says "Kenwrong out" on St. Ruperts Tower....

Also, the Coq is looking away...does he know something we don't??? ;o)

Im mad for it, tried to by it on everton direct and they only have XL! Just done yourself out of a few quid everton!

I just had a large away one delivered to me half an hour ago for my birthday, and its absolutely bloody beautiful!!!!

Ugh - that collar doesn't look good on most people (in particular women - I'd be hard pressed to buy this, it'll make me look manly). I like this year's better.

Personally - I think it looks like a golf shirt.

The consensus in my work is that we can d!ck about with away/third shirts all we want, but keep the home one for 2 years.

We'll have brought out 30 kits by the end of the 2011...

not so keen on the gold beneath the collar/ buttons, shouldve been blue or white.

Liking the fact that it won't be shiny as I think that is what keeps giving us wrong blues.

the material looks really thick to me, may be the camera angles though...

would seem a step backwards from this years kit with that being marketed as scientifically advanced with all those air holes running across the chest

I like it a lot, but I like a bit of a variety too. If true, its this seasons, with a collar isn't it?

Reminds me of the 2006 kit maybe, where the next season it had a small Umbro logo on the opposite shoulder. I didn't bother splashing 50 notes on "another" Umbro logo...

Umbro was my favorite ever but after that went away I think this one this season is mint. I'm not much of a fan of having collars on kits.

I like the kit a lot but I think the best kit we have had since the millenium was the one after we finished 4th. The "lucky" black and silver away kit was pretty sweet as well.

My vanilla one ought to be arriving via Royal Mail any day now. It amazes me how far they drop the price toward the end of the year. Here in the states, even when stuff is discontinued, they never drop the price on the old stuff much. Clearance prices on MLB.com for baseball apparel are still probably 70% of what they started at.

Oh well, more for me... except I'm a male in my thirties and still buying the things for some reason, which doesn't speak well of me.

Should have some flames on it, or go faster stripes. Or maybe Sharks teeth or big eyes

Or a snake...like these lot...
1327124_full-prt%255B1%255D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.