New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do enjoy a "I'm a grown man so won't be buying it," post.

Nothing says you're a grown man more than feeling the need to wade into a new kit thread to tell everyone you're a grown man and you won't be buying it because grown men don't do that.
I'm a growing man, so won't be buying it because there isn't enough raw material left on earth to cover my girth. Plus I'm skint.

Personally couldnt give a [Poor language removed] if they all turned out in leopardskin thongs, provided they play few decent games and win the derby.

Not bought a shirt for nearly a decade now. Absolute rip off. Oh for the days when they used to keep them for two seasons.

It was best when they brought out a new home shirt one summer and a new away one the next summer so you always got a new shirt to look forward to every summer but they were still kept for 2 seasons.

Just cooked these up on photoshop and MAN this kit looks good with Chang and EITC sponsors!!
Take a look at the attachments

Attachments

• efc kit chang white.webp
    efc kit chang white.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 80
  • efc kit EITC.webp
    efc kit EITC.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 75
It’s looks like when you asked your mum for something and she’d come back with some knocked off version of it from the market.

It’s so utterly pointless that teams have a new kit every year. They all have their “green quota” and all that bollocks they pretend to adhere to and then they pump out a new T-shirt with exactly the same colours every single year

Pretty much this.

Totally unfazed by the kit, I don’t hate it, don’t particularly love it either.

But there’s only so much you can do with a kit which is just blue. Follow Brentford example; that’d be a much strong Choice for me.

(until I hate the kit and we get stuck with it for two seasons like the 2000-02 home kit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back