New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like an American Franchise team's shirt. No offence to the US of A.

No, you're absolutely right...and the long sleeve is a dead ringer for a hockey jersey. Without the banding on the sleeves and a proper badge this shirt was easily passable but, not this.

LCS may be a smaller company but it's also evident they put a modicum of thought into what they produced this last go 'round, although I didn't care for the retro '83-'85 shirt. There's something to be said for a (comparatively to Nike, Adi etc) "boutique" kit maker, though. I don't know if it was done on purpose but the cream LCS kit evoked the off-white colour of natural cotton which harks back to days gone by. I don't know if the colour was picked for that reason but it was a smart move.

Did you like this one Davek?

EVER9395HM1001.jpg

The shield inside a shield thing is a bit redundant.

Absolutely hate Nike.

They treat us like f*cking Accrington Stanley and give us some awful kits.

Bring back LCS. Their kits were classy.

The one at the back, on the hanger, is good enough that I bought one. I'll admit that nine months ago I wasn't that fond of it, but it's grown on me in a big way. Currently just under £20 on kitbag (provided you can go without the ridiculous premier league badge on the sleeve).

The one in front is woeful. It looks like one of those bad counterfeit jobs you used to get in every market in the mid-90's. I suppose we should be grateful it doesn't have a ****ing criss-cross lace-up bit at the throat. The collar is naff, the double striped sleeve is meh and the badge is turbogash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back