New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know taste is subjective, but I am struggling to see anything positive about the new shirt.

To me it looks like the sort of shirt lower league teams get, with far too many add-ons. The white bands mean it doesn't look like a football shirt, more like a ice- Hockey jersey.

Again, it looks limp and cheap on the hanger, as opposed to the photo-shopped (?) images of the players wearing it. It will look nasty on the man in the street.

I really like the new kit and look forward to seeing the lads wearing it with pride as they rip opposition teams to pieces. I am VERY optimistic for our fortunes this season. Prediction:Martinez will be looked back upon (in the annals of EFC) as one of our great managers

Applauds the optimism !! I live in hope also.

I know taste is subjective, but I am struggling to see anything positive about the new shirt.

To me it looks like the sort of shirt lower league teams get, with far too many add-ons. The white bands mean it doesn't look like a football shirt, more like a ice- Hockey jersey.

Again, it looks limp and cheap on the hanger, as opposed to the photo-shopped (?) images of the players wearing it. It will look nasty on the man in the street.

The players are actaully wearing it mate, not photoshopped.

BNwS0I-CAAA_aUP.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back