New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not this:

BJiL6ywCAAAl1is.jpg:large

got it as a picture message of my brother who works in Indonesia(dont ask why i dont no) will put it on later when i get in from work.....hope its a fake

looks like a pic of Neville who has no option but to pass forward.Its yellow with black collar and black stripes on arms.Hideous badge looks ok cause its black and you cant see the detail.

I know a lot of lids don't like Nike and long for the day we go with Adidas so we can have ace unique kits and not the same boring templates as Southamton, Stoke, Swansea, WBA, etc., but this season's kit is not actually a template and the training gear is boss, especially the polos with ni satis on the collar

Regarding the badge, 'Everton' has to be in there for brand purposes, what club doesn't have their name on it?

I know a lot of lids don't like Nike and long for the day we go with Adidas so we can have ace unique kits and not the same boring templates as Southamton, Stoke, Swansea, WBA, etc., but this season's kit is not actually a template and the training gear is boss, especially the polos with ni satis on the collar

Regarding the badge, 'Everton' has to be in there for brand purposes, what club doesn't have their name on it?

Wolverhampton Wanderers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back