New kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that vanilla third kit from a few seasons back i'd welcome with open arms.

Still no leaks of this for once? At least that's good.
Would admit i'm slightly excited, i like the colors like those 90's away kits, even though the badge will be crap.

Like this one: yay or nay?

waggy_danka_yellow.jpg

I don't think this will ever be a shirt I rate, but no doubt I love this shirt now. I definitely don't hate it like I did when I first set eyes on it.

I didn't buy any of the shirts this season due to the badge change, cannot wait to wear the new one next season though. Someone made this as a phone background, looks classy imo

BgbZQsuIIAAu5uO.jpg:large

How come Arsenal and Chelsea release theirs but we have to wait till July? The club will bring out 3 shirts and 2 of them won't even be available to buy till the season starts, it's the same every year and then they wonder why they have so much stock left over. Why not bring out some Umbro training tops, t-shirts, caps, etc with the new badge on in time for the summer instead of the tacky in house crap no one buys? We're on the cusp of the Champions League yet the commercial aspect of the club as ever is so small time we might as well be in the Championship

How come Arsenal and Chelsea release theirs but we have to wait till July? The club will bring out 3 shirts and 2 of them won't even be available to buy till the season starts, it's the same every year and then they wonder why they have so much stock left over. Why not bring out some Umbro training tops, t-shirts, caps, etc with the new badge on in time for the summer instead of the tacky in house crap no one buys? We're on the cusp of the Champions League yet the commercial aspect of the club as ever is so small time we might as well be in the Championship

Cuz Umbro's making 'em up extra special for us mate.

I've read on toffeeweb that there should be articles with the new badge already in the shop! But I can´t find something in the onlineshop!

It´s a shame, that there are no leaked pics from the new kit.

I've read on toffeeweb that there should be articles with the new badge already in the shop! But I can´t find something in the onlineshop!

It´s a shame, that there are no leaked pics from the new kit.

There's some bags and footballs, that's it. It's all in house crap; one of it is Umbro

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back