Votes: 89 25.1%
  • Cheese on Sam Allardyces belly button

Votes: 32 9.0%
  • Ban goat the little weasel

Votes: 15 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dyche not our manager? Can he not work until 'the big reveal' of that thing that we all already know?
Just let them get on with the job.

They are sulking with the fans after we had the audacity to not think they were doing a very good job

The communications have been an utter shambles this month

This probably. Someone needs to tell me what the hell is Prentice for? Senior manager of communications...well since he's taken the job it has gotten worse.

Not that this should happen but if there is a reason why the contract hasn't fully been done and dusted, there should be a message out to say there are still bits of the contract that are being worked on but are on pause as Dyche is overseeing training and working with the DoF to identify targets before the deadline ends.

This probably. Someone needs to tell me what the hell is Prentice for? Senior manager of communications...well since he's taken the job it has gotten worse.

Not that this should happen but if there is a reason why the contract hasn't fully been done and dusted, there should be a message out to say there are still bits of the contract that are being worked on but are on pause as Dyche is overseeing training and working with the DoF to identify targets before the deadline ends.
That sounds like what a professional outfit would do.

Perhaps Farhad is still picking out an outfit.

70B2FBA2-38BF-4491-891C-E621F4132139.webp

I think perhaps there is a plan. Let him train the players today and see how it goes. If the players all down tools then we can sack him and pretend it never happened....

Drag it out so it goes beyond the transfer window use that as an excuse to not bring any players in
Then parade the new manager in a magicians hat mid week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back