New season- Hopes, ambitions and predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything hinges on who we end up with up front. We have one of the best keepers in the league who's just had an outstanding world cup. We have one of the best defences in the league, and now look to have one of the best midfields in the league. If we can add Lukaku and one other in attack, plus a couple of loans in the mix, I would think anything is possible. Aim for the top and see where it takes us. Really looking forward to seeing how we start the season now we've had a year under Bobbys phenomenal influence.

Everything hinges on who we end up with up front. We have one of the best keepers in the league who's just had an outstanding world cup. We have one of the best defences in the league, and now look to have one of the best midfields in the league. If we can add Lukaku and one other in attack, plus a couple of loans in the mix, I would think anything is possible. Aim for the top and see where it takes us. Really looking forward to seeing how we start the season now we've had a year under Bobbys phenomenal influence.
you sound like a kopite there mate. Best everything

Not being negative whatsoever. Everton fans rip into RS supporters for saying that.
We laugh at that lot because they go completely over the top with just about everything. Which part of my assessment was over the top? We spent eleven years being groomed to expect very little. Now we seem to be returning to an era of optimism and confidence, there's nowt wrong with that.

The weird thing is I think the fact that I expect all of the Top 7 teams to be in with a shout of top 4 actually plays to ou advantage because hopefully everyone will take points of each other and no team or teams will run away with it.

Apart from that I'm not looking for anything particularly but I would love us to win a cup and keep heading in the right direction.

It was great going toe to toe with the so called bigger clubs and not having to play defensive.

There's no reason why we can't upset the apple cart. On our day we can beat anyone if we have plenty of those days we will be up there. Get a high points return at home win 90% we will be on our way. Looks like there will be a need for a high amount of points to get into top four but we can do it. Hopefully we bring in the right players and kick on

Status
Not open for further replies.