New Stadium New Tune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlosway

Player Valuation: £25k
We will have a world class stadium with world class supporters BUT to really grow and attract more supporters of our great club I say we need a new recognised world wide tune. It doesn’t mean we replace what we have! Look …. Man City - I hate to say it but choosing to sing Hey Jude at the beginning of their matches allows people to join in and associate themselves. Hey Jude is a worldwide recognised song and the cheek of Man City picking a scousers song BUT it’s worked for them - the amount of new supporters / money this brings in is priceless

We will have a world class stadium with world class supporters BUT to really grow and attract more supporters of our great club I say we need a new recognised world wide tune. It doesn’t mean we replace what we have! Look …. Man City - I hate to say it but choosing to sing Hey Jude at the beginning of their matches allows people to join in and associate themselves. Hey Jude is a worldwide recognised song and the cheek of Man City picking a scousers song BUT it’s worked for them - the amount of new supporters / money this brings in is priceless

So we should use Wonderwall? lol

Bed

Well you can all have your laughs but it’s a fact we will get more tourists and if they can link their own time at our ground to a song they often hear back home the chances are they will become a stronger supporter - this is just one of the many areas the club needs to improve on

We could change our name to the Everton Dogs and we can all sing who let the dogs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back