New ticketing site/Ticketmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaughan

Player Valuation: £8m
I've just seen the official site has a new system for match tickets trough Ticketmaster.

I'm struggling to find the ticket resale link (to purchase) that was a lot more clear for members last season. Does anyone know how to find this?

I've just seen the official site has a new system for match tickets trough Ticketmaster.

I'm struggling to find the ticket resale link (to purchase) that was a lot more clear for members last season. Does anyone know how to find this?
No.
Judging by other poster,it's unavailable.

From today's email to STH's

Resale Platform:
In the event you are unable to attend a match, you will be able to use the Club’s resale platform to give a fellow Evertonian the opportunity to purchase your ticket. The new platform with Ticketmaster will be up and running in the week leading up to our season opener against Fulham. We will email you in the coming days with full details on how to use this service.

thanks for the replies, was worrying there and hoping to get to wolves. resale has always been pretty reliable and easier to get tickets (especially good ones) than the membership sale itself.

should be good availability for Fulham and wolves too with it being summer holidays

So if I (STH) want to put my ticket on resale I get £33 for a ticket to a game that costs £55 officially? How is that fair?

I’m guessing that’s what each ticket costs you over the season, and it’s to stop people buying up season tickets and then using them to make money off genuine fans.
I understand and that's fine. It was £34 though last season and the season ticket was more expensive this year than last.
I live abroad so I can't go to all the games.
If it goes to EITC I'm happy with it.

Im guessing they take a fee then for the sale and save you the hassle of having to send any details over for your ticket. Maybe find another site that you can sell it for more on.

Status
Not open for further replies.