Match Thread Newcastle v Everton - Wed 13th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think much of Siggy going back that way either . think u gain from him central

hopefully freshens it up

..totally agree. The same goes for Rooney. The main difference with those two is that they know their responsibility but struggle to manage it. Vlasic gets sucked in and ends up chasing the game from a defensive perspective. I like Vlasic, I think he really looks the part when played centrally.

We smash them, geordies fewme as they hate Sam, Rafael gets sacked.
Best get some more popcorn on the go lads.

..totally agree. The same goes for Rooney. The main difference with those two is that they know their responsibility but struggle to manage it. Vlasic gets sucked in and ends up chasing the game from a defensive perspective. I like Vlasic, I think he really looks the part when played centrally.
yea not got the legs to try do what they need to. Effort is there but game stretched they are wasting a lot of energy getting back

Vlasic reminds me of Pienaar, think he will be a top player. Just where do you play him

yea not got the legs to try do what they need to. Effort is there but game stretched they are wasting a lot of energy getting back

Vlasic reminds me of Pienaar, think he will be a top player. Just where do you play him

..Rooney was found out in the Watford Home game when their full back kept going past him. As you say, he hasn’t got the legs to cope and nobody will know that more than the player himself.

Vlasic is clearly stronger and a more powerful runner than Pienaar but they are both creative talents. He took his goal really well in Cyprus, we don’t have anybody with that creative running power (except Barkley, who I don’t think is as an effective a finisher).

I'd like to see DCL or Niasse with Vlasic behind them. He is the most dynamic player we have in the squad right now, and he offers creativity and movement to boot. This is the perfect opportunity for him to get involved. Sound like a broken record by now, but he is the best no. 10 we have in the squad not named Barkley (who is injured/leaving).

..Rooney was found out in the Watford Home game when their full back kept going past him. As you say, he hasn’t got the legs to cope and nobody will know that more than the player himself.

Vlasic is clearly stronger and a more powerful runner than Pienaar but they are both creative talents. He took his goal really well in Cyprus, we don’t have anybody with that creative running power (except Barkley, who I don’t think is as an effective a finisher).

Yedlin is absolutely lightning so no chance of Wazza keeping up with him.

I was speaking to my Newcastle supporting friend, he thinks we will beat them comfortably. If we keep it tight, we can definitely confirm his prediction. Our players are better all over the park, they need to show their class :D

I'm guessing their match prep will be to target Martina down that side after they saw the Derby, for that reason change it round there for Martina with absolutely any other player ! Robles ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.