News of Ex Players

The club are naming a road at finch farm after joe royle, got to be The "Joe Royle Way" surely?

Everton Club Partner Socios.com are offering fans the chance to vote on what the road will be permanently renamed via the Socios App.

The poll will go live following the 2023/24 season, with fans able to select from the following three options:

- Joe Royle Way
- Joe Royle Lane
- Joe Royle Drive

Royle is an Everton legend who joined the Blues straight from school and famously made his first-team debut as a 16-year-old, becoming the youngest player in the club’s history – a status he proudly held for nearly 40 years until James Vaughan edged him by 12 days.

im glad the club are honoring joe, but I feel like he should have something at the new stadium, he was a winner as player and manager.

full story on the OS

The club are naming a road at finch farm after joe royle, got to be The "Joe Royle Way" surely?

Everton Club Partner Socios.com are offering fans the chance to vote on what the road will be permanently renamed via the Socios App.

The poll will go live following the 2023/24 season, with fans able to select from the following three options:

- Joe Royle Way
- Joe Royle Lane
- Joe Royle Drive

Royle is an Everton legend who joined the Blues straight from school and famously made his first-team debut as a 16-year-old, becoming the youngest player in the club’s history – a status he proudly held for nearly 40 years until James Vaughan edged him by 12 days.

im glad the club are honoring joe, but I feel like he should have something at the new stadium, he was a winner as player and manager.

full story on the OS

Joe Royle Way sounds the best in my opinion.

….Kieran Dowell starting for Rangers in their lunchtime game at Ross County, a footballer I’ve always enjoyed watching since first seeing him as a youngster in our Academy, then following his success for England Youth.

….Kieran Dowell starting for Rangers in their lunchtime game at Ross County, a footballer I’ve always enjoyed watching since first seeing him as a youngster in our Academy, then following his success for England Youth.
They got beat. Think Lundstrum was playing as well and didn’t have a very good game judging by some of the comments from rangers supporting mates on social media