News of Ex Players

He was an important player for us and I don't doubt that he enjoyed his time here.

He earned his move to Arsenal, and just loved life there even more. Can't say I blame him, Arsenal are still football royalty. I only hope we can claim back our place at top while I'm still around to enjoy it.
Remember his celebration when he scored against us,then look at Richarlison...

Remember his celebration when he scored against us,then look at Richarlison...
Yeah, I don't think he is very likeable, but he is competitive and was probably taking a lot of stick, Rooney didn't show us much respect either. Richarlison always had a better rapport with the fans when he was here, and obviously it is still mutual.

But he celebrated Luton winning at Goodison.

How does that make you fell David?
1f937-2642.png

Ha Ha. I have no affinity with that lot and still less with Gnashers.

Arteta laughed in your face. What did that fell like?

Its been said, that with Arteta and Cahill in the side, well ive heard it said that :

Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief shining moment that was known as Camelot

Yeah, I don't think he is very likeable, but he is competitive and was probably taking a lot of stick, Rooney didn't show us much respect either. Richarlison always had a better rapport with the fans when he was here, and obviously it is still mutual.
I'm just tired of the "I get Everton" bluster merchants. Very few of them really do.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back