Next 6 PL games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton, Burnley and Palace at home. West Brom, Chelsea and Brighton away.

A real opportunity to get some momentum going and put ourselves right in the mix for a CL place, if we can start playing some football for a change against these lower ranked teams.

9 points

Losses: Southampton, Burnley and Palace
Wins: West Brom, Chelsea and Brighton

A real opportunity to get some momentum going and put ourselves right in the mix for a CL place, if we can start playing some football for a change against these lower ranked teams.

I wish all our remaing fuxtures were away.

Believe in Carlo. He has near enough a fully fit squad to work with. He'll be driven to make Saturday into a springboard for bigger and better things. No reason why we can't kick on from here.

These next 6 games are pivotal, we have a good run of fixtures. We also have a game in hand. West Ham have a set of daunting fixtures including Man City away, Man United away and Leicester at home. Chelsea have Man United, Liverpool and us, alongside another CL game vs Atletico. Liverpool probably have a decent run of fixtures but I’m expecting they’ll drop points against Chelsea, Arsenal and possibly Leeds. It’s up to us now to gain some consistency at home and challenge for the top 4. I think Carlo will look at these next 6 fixtures as a massive opportunity.

please stop predicting match results. Be good to also not write "We should be 4 nil up against these by halt time so we can rest a few" "We are due to give someone a thrashing" etc...

1) If I was given a tenner for every time somebody started a thread like this since I joined this forum I'd likely be able to pay for my summer hols
2) If I received a tenner for every time we exited said run of games with a decent points tally, I'd struggle to buy a round of drinks for me and the missus at our local boozer.

To top that, these are exactly the type of games we have been losing recently, especially at home. We need to just take one game at a time, not look past ourselves, and hope that Carlo is coming up with answers to our baffling inconsistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back