Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

what on earth is going on

Sounds sort of reverse racist, but going for an English/British manager is a step backwards for me.

Especially a full blown Blert like Allardyce. I thought this club was more principled than that.

Since Fergie what has any British manager done?

Also remind me again, are there any Brits who manage the top six clubs?

How successful have British Managers been working abroad?

All this "He knows the premiership" malarkey makes no sense. The so called "Foreign" Managers are clearly more tactically aware. The managers with the lowest win percentage in the premiership are all British. Allardyce, Pulis, Hughes, Dyche, Clemment, Howe etc.

I know about the argument that there have been some terrible foreign managers, but for every Pepe Mel there have been a lot more Ian Dowie's

Allardyce would be a knee jerk reaction and would take this club backwards 3 to 5 years.

If there is this supposed shortlist and Silva is unattainable we need to bin the Englishman and the Irishman and go for Paulo Fonseca. Hell I'd go for Paulo Wanchope before Allardyce. I cringe every time I see and hear his name mentioned in association with us. The guy is a low life crook.

I used to take pride in this club with the fantastic work they did in the community, Things like the Bradley Lowery donation warmed my heart and made me feel very proud of the club. Appointing this Bellend will destroy the clubs reputation, not only with me, and many other fans but with the wider football community.

At least with Fonseca, he has enough tactical ability to comfortably see us to safety and because he has the same footballing philosophy as Silva, if he hasn't set the world on fire and we still want to go for Silva at the end of the season at least we know that the January signings would have been of the type that Silver could work with.

Can you imagine any Allardyce signings being suitable for the next manager ?

WAKE UP EVERTON.........

Sounds sort of reverse racist, but going for an English/British manager is a step backwards for me.

Especially a full blown Blert like Allardyce. I thought this club was more principled than that.

All this "He knows the premiership" malarkey makes no sense. The so called "Foreign" Managers are clearly more tactically aware. The managers with the lowest win percentage in the premiership are all British. Allardyce, Pulis, Hughes, Dyche, Clemment, Howe etc.

I know about the argument that there have been some terrible foreign managers, but for every Pepe Mel there have been a lot more Ian Dowie's

Allardyce would be a knee jerk reaction and would take this club backwards 3 to 5 years.

If there is this supposed shortlist and Silva is unattainable we need to bin the Englishman and the Irishman and go for Paulo Fonseca. Hell I'd go for Paulo Wanchope before Allardyce. I cringe every time I see and hear his name mentioned in association with us. The guy is a low life crook.

I used to take pride in this club with the fantastic work they did in the community, Things like the Bradley Lowery donation warmed my heart and made me feel very proud of the club. Appointing this Bellend will destroy the clubs reputation, not only with me, and many other fans but with the wider football community.

At least with Fonseca, he has enough tactical ability to comfortably see us to safety and because he has the same footballing philosophy as Silva, if he hasn't set the world on fire and we still want to go for Silva at the end of the season at least we know that the January signings would have been of the type that Silver could work with.

WAKE UP EVERTON.........
Please don’t bring reverse racism into this.

WAKE UP EVERTON.........

I didn't read after "Especially a full blown Blert like Allardyce."

That was enough for me to agree with you.

WAKE UP EVERTON.........

Numpty alert.

Look at the job Chris Wilder has done at Sheffield United, it's facile to the extreme to write off any manager on the basis of his nationality.

WAKE UP EVERTON.........

Spot on Mate, with Allardyce for me it would be like going back into the dark ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back