Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambitious Everton - they're having a laugh, the appointment of Allardyce will set this club back years! Davies, Kenny, Calvert-Lewin, Lookman, Holgate etc etc will all be out the door in the next twelve months if he's here next summer!
An appointment that smacks of absolute desperation and people at the top having no clue about the way forward!

What qualifies that as is actually going to happen mate?

200.gif

Probably a decent choice for WBA but he tends to go to ruin as soon as anyone trusts him to spend money.

Wouldn't have him at Everton mind.
Allardyce is one thing.. but Pardew, I think I'd prefer Tim Sherwood (and I really wouldn't want Tim Sherwood...)
No they aren't! but imagine the hysteria if we appointed Pardew
I agree
As I posted not my choice
But they understood the urgency of getting a new manager
Big Sams not my choice either
And listening to Charlie Nicholas on sky not his either

Big Sam, the lardy Baird and the kopite snake.

The ^ dream team have arrived lads

Rejoice.

I actually want it now just to see all the "superfans" and "knowalls" go into meltdown.

Lets jut see how he does eh? Right now we are in a big hole and need somebody to dig us out of it. He has form, he has managed at every level and is known for not taking nonsense from anybody. Maybe a little bit of what this lame arsed club actually needs for once instead of being Blue Bill's emotional love cushion.

What qualifies that as is actually going to happen mate?

We'll wait and see! But I reckon he is going to go looking for "experience" and players who have dug him out before and will dig him out again in future when he moves on to his next basket case of a club, as he will surely do with a whole lot of Moshiri's dosh falling out of his brown envelope lined back pocket!

We'll wait and see! But I reckon he is going to go looking for "experience" and players who have dug him out before and will dig him out again in future when he moves on to his next basket case of a club, as he will surely do with a whole lot of Moshiri's dosh falling out of his brown envelope lined back pocket!

*everton's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back