Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the one who had the exclusive on Silva talking to us when it happened.

My job also means that I know who he is.
Sorry to be looking curious, but can you tell me what your job is? Do you know if is a member from Silva staff that is giving the information or is his agent?

Sorry to be looking curious, but can you tell me what your job is? Do you know if is a member from Silva staff that is giving the information or is his agent?

Pitt-Brooke writes words about football. I also write words about sports.

I don't know who gives him info exactly but he gets info from someone within Silva's camp. I think Silva is with Jorge Mendes so it won't come directly from his agent but someone within their agency - usually whoever is assigned to Silva's PR.

Pitt-Brooke writes words about football. I also write words about sports.

I don't know who gives him info exactly but he gets info from someone within Silva's camp. I think Silva is with Jorge Mendes so it won't come directly from his agent but someone within their agency - usually whoever is assigned to Silva's PR.
Silva is not from Jorge Mendes, is from another agent, Carlos Gonçalves, the agency is Pro Eleven... Look, i think that story from independent is not true and i believe that Silva will bem Everton Manager... Sam will be Sacked... But do you know something about Everton future manager?

we've got an away game next (doesn't mattter who it's against we can't win away) and then 2 home games against the best attacking sides in the league. That feel good factor Gravy Nips is feeling right now won't last much more than a couple of days.

Sadly I fear it won’t make any difference how bad we are.

I’m sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back