Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger leaves and all of a sudden Everton fans going on let’s get him

What is the club and fans obsession with always wanting players/managers that top clubs don’t want? Past it and not needed! I don’t understand our mentality

exactly, let wenger retire and do some tv work. he must be about 70

What is the club and fans obsession with always wanting players/managers that top clubs don’t want? Past it and not needed! I don’t understand our mentality

But that's just an absolute bonkers statement.

Managers that top clubs didn't want:

Jose
Ancelotti
Tuchel

To name just 3 in 8 seconds.

Players top clubs didn't want:

Kevin de Bruyne
Mo Salah
Pogba
Morata (Real Madrid)

We could go on and on.

Just because they played for a top team and didn't fit in or, in case of Wenger, things have gone stale, doesn't mean they are not a huge upgrade that:

Has Sam Allardyce as manager
Has 36 year old Phil Jagielka as their best defender
Have Morgan Schneiderlin has their "deep lying playmaker"
Spunked 200m with no direction or plan
Had 3 managers in a season

Perspective lads.

Jose
Ancelotti
Tuchel

Kevin de Bruyne
Mo Salah
Pogba
Morata (Real Madrid)

We could go on and on.

Just because they played for a top team and didn't fit in or, in case of Wenger, things have gone stale, doesn't mean they are not a huge upgrade that:

Perspective lads.

Phenomenal.......lol

Wenger sets his teams up to play football how dare any everton fans dream of having such a manager

Jose
Ancelotti
Tuchel

Kevin de Bruyne
Mo Salah
Pogba
Morata (Real Madrid)

We could go on and on.

Perspective lads.

So you want Wenger who's looked stale for years and is sending Arsenal backwards to join us?

Get your head together pal. Whenever a player is released or a manager is sacked. Oh we'll have him.. that's our mentality.

We're in talks with big Sam again. He's rapidly contracting in the betting. This time I suspect Moshiri won't dither because of fan reaction oh and Esk said definitively it wasn't going to be Sam so you know...
Moshiri is talking to Fonseca and Mendes today in London. Silva not quiet yet a done deal it seems. I'm drawing that inference using the same rational as employed on November 27th.

So you want Wenger who's looked stale for years and is sending Arsenal backwards to join us?

Get your head together pal. Whenever a player is released or a manager is sacked. Oh we'll have him.. that's our mentality.

While I agree with your sentiment, instead of Wenger who is proven, and even on his worst ever season still manages Europe and latter stages of cup, we are after a manager who took Hull down and was sacked by Watford.

While I agree with your sentiment, instead of Wenger who is proven, and even on his worst ever season still manages Europe and latter stages of cup, we are after a manager who took Hull down and was sacked by Watford.

Apart from the glaring fact that Wenger was disappointing at Arsenal for the past 10 years, he also relegated Nancy and was sacked by Monaco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back