Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman is very easily disliked tbh... came across very poorly at Southampton as well. Never liked him.

It will be interesting to see who you guys get in next. It's really hard to guess whether you guys will go for a bold, brave pick of a highly rated coach from outside of England... or a boring pick like Dyche.

Massive chance to right a massive wrong here. My one concern is that Kenwright will have any involvement in the recruitment process.
Which big name would want the job, I don't know, but if we throw enough money his way, anything is possible.

Of course I get what you mean.
Just feel Dyche isn’t right for us or us for him.

He’s at a club where he can’t excel. Leave him there.

And absolutely no to Wagner. Imagine having the Liverpool managers best mate as our manager.

Ok, you don't fancy Dyche, fair enough. you've explained why.
Is that only negative for Wagner though? Does it matter who his mate is?

Koeman is very easily disliked tbh... came across very poorly at Southampton as well. Never liked him.

It will be interesting to see who you guys get in next. It's really hard to guess whether you guys will go for a bold, brave pick of a highly rated coach from outside of England... or a boring pick like Dyche.
Oh pick,I thought..........;)lol

It looks an open field.

Not sure who I'd say is favourite or what they're looking for. They might well be looking to a defensive minded coach...that is, one who knows what to do with a defence, as opposed to Koeman who just placed 7 men behind the ball at all times.
Our defense needs a revamp but our whole system does. Confidence levels are a all time low. Watching Keane walk off after the Arsenal game I was grimacing with him. Now I know why Moshri was smiling and clapping heartedly at the final whistle a new direction was in the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back