Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to make sure the next manager will do better than Moyes.

Premier League records of permanent Everton managers since 1990
Manager
Games Points per game Win %
Howard Kendall
(1990-93) 60 1.28 37%
Mike Walker (1994) 31 0.87 19%
Joe Royle (1994-97) 97 1.43 37%
Howard Kendall (1997-98) 38 1.05 24%
Walter Smith (1998-2002) 140 1.16 29%
David Moyes (2002-13) 427 1.5 41%
Roberto Martinez (2013-16) 113 1.44 38%
Ronald Koeman (2016-17) 47 1.47 40%

If Jonathan Northcroft is in anyway accurate in his description of BK then expect an absolute no mark manager.

9bdjqa.gif

Just watching the debate on Sky. First 20 minutes was all Everton. Upson, Northcroft, and Begovic the guests. Basically Kenwright sees everton as plucky battlers and would like Dyche or Moyes but Moshiri wants a glamour appointment. Although no name specified.

Actually a very knowledgeable panel. Knew our issues and all seemed to accept the sacking was fairly justified and inevitable. Enjoyable watch actually compared to the usual patronising guff we see when Everton are featured.

I'm getting really pissed off at these cretins on sky sports. We HAvE to employ a star name to change everyone's menatality.

Northcroft can swivel with his shameless plugs to get moyes back
Northcroft is very good. Seems a level headed journalist, who earned his stripes on Merseyside. I like him.

Just watching the debate on Sky. First 20 minutes was all Everton. Upson, Northcroft, and Begovic the guests. Basically Kenwright sees everton as plucky battlers and would like Dyche or Moyes but Moshiri wants a glamour appointment. Although no name specified.

Actually a very knowledgeable panel. Knew our issues and all seemed to accept the sacking was fairly justified and inevitable. Enjoyable watch actually compared to the usual patronising guff we see when Everton are featured.

It's probably what we all know/ think mate innit about the moshri/ kenwright manager answer

I'm of that opinion, but I'm by no means certain and I'm not sure how anyone can be.

My fear is, he comes in and doesn't do well and that leads to him severing all ties with the club.
He could be great, he might not be. We're in such a crappy position I don't think we can chance it.

I just scoffed at the news: “Ryan Giggs throws his hat in the ring to be Everton manager”. My better half said “Didn’t he use to manage that small club?” !!!

In any event, no thanks.

Why would Kenwright, he of about 17% ownership at this point, be able to tell Moshiri, he of 49.9% ownership, who to hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back