Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now actually thinking Moshiri's dumb move for a star name when he got Koeman might just mean we don't go for any of the uninspiring Prem manage or ex Prem managers that people are mentioning. He will aim higher

Starting to feel a bit more calm about it all and enjoying the thought I don't have to go through anymore of the pointless Koeman project

Ancelotti and Tuchel for me.Even Dyche would be fine with me.He's not as glamorous or as hip an option as the other two.But he's done a great job at Burnley, and he deserves a chance to prove his worth at a big club like us.Of course the romantic side of me hopes that Unsworth does well enough, to be made our permanent manager.
Dyche wouldn't last two minutes, Leicester is the place for him, worse case scenario.

Journos are all pulling out random names hoping to get it right.

Ancelotti is a no for me. Only ever managed the 'top' teams with world class players, plus he's known to be a hands off type of coach. Aside from his Milan stint, he's never spent more than 2 years at a club.

Not for me

I'm now actually thinking Moshiri's dumb move for a star name when he got Koeman might just mean we don't go for any of the uninspiring Prem manage or ex Prem managers that people are mentioning. He will aim higher

Starting to feel a bit more calm about it all and enjoying the thought I don't have to go through anymore of the pointless Koeman project
Koeman did very very well at Southampton, he bettered what the currect Spurs manager did at Saints. He was the right appointment.

DM2qTwOXUAABj6s.jpg

Joyce saying Tuchel turned down Leicester and is in no rush to return to management, while Hunter saying he's holding out for a CL club or Bayern.

Both saying Unsworth has a chance to stake a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back