• Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
_73792620_73792619.webp

My head hurts..Please please be untrue.....
wtf is this all about a statement from our potential new tactical genius ...

The Clarets currently sit in sixth place in the Premier League table, with the club's latest win - a 1-0 triumph over Everton - coming courtesy of a well-worked team move.

However, while admitting that he takes satisfaction from such goals, Dyche has said that he likes his side to try to mix things up, as well as being an admirer of teams who have variety about their play.

The 46-year-old told reporters: "There's no grand statements from me. Let's lose this idea there's only one way of playing: if everyone played the same way football would be so boring it would be frightening.

"It's become a tool do football down. There's still a thrill about the ball going into the box, the ball rumbling around the box, the 'is it going to be cleared, is it going to be scored?'

"Add it to all the beauty of course, the fantastic passages of play. The moment of truth is still putting the ball in the net. However that comes around is still joyous." o_O

Trying to stay chilled on it all...but if kin Dyche or Fat Sam get the gig thats us screwed for the foreseeable future...My sons just said to me if either come here he doesnt want to go again..tore me apart inside as been going with him for 10 years..only at Everton..

I think that's going to have an effect on a lot of match goers.yes we support the club, the team, each other but not a manager like that or "ambition" like that.

Dyche over Allardyce easily as I just don't like Big Sam at all, but not convinced over Dyche

I don't like Allardyce either but he's got far more pedigree than Dyche, who's managed Burnley for 5 years after 1 year with Watford. Feels to me like we've basically gone for Dyche because Burnley have had a strong start to the season. I also don't think Dyche is the sort to deal with adversity well. Hopefully this is just talk.

My head hurts..Please please be untrue.....
wtf is this all about a statement from our potential new tactical genius ...

The Clarets currently sit in sixth place in the Premier League table, with the club's latest win - a 1-0 triumph over Everton - coming courtesy of a well-worked team move.

However, while admitting that he takes satisfaction from such goals, Dyche has said that he likes his side to try to mix things up, as well as being an admirer of teams who have variety about their play.

The 46-year-old told reporters: "There's no grand statements from me. Let's lose this idea there's only one way of playing: if everyone played the same way football would be so boring it would be frightening.

"It's become a tool do football down. There's still a thrill about the ball going into the box, the ball rumbling around the box, the 'is it going to be cleared, is it going to be scored?'

"Add it to all the beauty of course, the fantastic passages of play. The moment of truth is still putting the ball in the net. However that comes around is still joyous." o_O
1728-closeup-of-business-man-burying-head-in-hand-pv.jpg

I honestly would take Big Sam over Dyche as at least it would most likely be a short term contract. Dyche's isn't going to be short term so we are just going to be average for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back