Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behave! If moshiri is backing us money isn't an issue so any manager will have funds. We had 10 years of stability under Moyes it's time we went a bit higher

If having money, and spending big early in the transfer window gets us where we are today, come back stability, come back last day loan deals, come back top 10 finishes, come back the real Everton please, because i miss you

In the pantheon of great Everton skippers, you'd have to say Capt Jags occupies preeminence.
Him and Bainsey are key to whether we survive or not...they bleed blue. Any new manager will need to toe the line they impose or the players will simply down tools.
Also, I've heard the full English breakfast menu is only available at pre training time, whilst the players are demanding it be made available at lunchtime as well. It's important the manager fixes this or the players will simply down tools.
Our Everton lads do it hard for us fans. I hope the new manager looks after them and does not train them too hard. If he does, I think you'll find the players will simply down tools.

In the pantheon of great Everton skippers, you'd have to say Capt Jags occupies preeminence.
Him and Bainsey are key to whether we survive or not. Any new manager will need to toe the line they impose or the players will simply down tools.
Also, I've heard the full English breakfast menu is only available at pre training time, whilst the players are demanding it be made available at lunchtime as well. It's important the manager fixes this or the players will simply down tools.
Our Everton lads do it hard for us fans. I hope the new manager looks after them and does not train them too hard. If he does, I think you'll find the players will simply down tools.

What's a full English got to do with anything ???????

" sorry boss, we all going to the burger van on Higher Road for lunch " lollollollol

What's a full English got to do with anything ???????

" sorry boss, we all going to the burger van on Higher Road for lunch " lollollollol
I guess the point I was trying to make (admittedly badly) was that it is vital that any manager our great Board appoints, attends and pampers to the players demands. Our lads are sensitive types and do not like pressure being put on them. It is the manager's job ( and us fans') to make them feel like the masters of the universe that they truly are.
The alternative? ...they will down tools

I guess the point I was trying to make (admittedly badly) was that it is vital that any manager our great Board appoints, attends and pampers to the players demands. Our lads are sensitive types and do not like pressure being put on them. It is the manager's job ( and us fans') to make them feel like the masters of the universe that they truly are.
The alternative? ...they will down tools

The first team have their own high end chef and kitchen team, who work in conjunction with dieticians mate.

You don't get more pampered than that ;)

I'm sure you are right, just clutching at straws over the other names mentioned!

Well, as an analogy to real life, I never want to need the services of a loss adjuster nor a barrister to defend me in court.

But if I did, I would want one that has a proven track record of doing their job well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back