Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One manager who is open to taking charge at Goodison Park is David Moyes, who has admitted that he would be interested in managing Everton for a second time.

Moyes has been out of work since leaving Sunderland at the end of last season following their relegation to the Championship.

Speaking to beIN Sports, Moyes said: "If the job came up I would be interested, but I've got other interests as well.

"Bill [Kenwright] is one of the best chairmen so anyone who does get the job will be working with a really good chairman who's incredibly supportive.

"I had 11 great years there - I loved it. Sometimes going back isn't always the answer but Jose Mourinho went back to Chelsea and won the league, and now Jupp Heynckes is back at Bayern Munich.
lol lol

Is the beaut comparing himself to Jose and jupp there

One manager who is open to taking charge at Goodison Park is David Moyes, who has admitted that he would be interested in managing Everton for a second time.

Moyes has been out of work since leaving Sunderland at the end of last season following their relegation to the Championship.

Speaking to beIN Sports, Moyes said: "If the job came up I would be interested, but I've got other interests as well.

"Bill [Kenwright] is one of the best chairmen so anyone who does get the job will be working with a really good chairman who's incredibly supportive.

"I had 11 great years there - I loved it. Sometimes going back isn't always the answer but Jose Mourinho went back to Chelsea and won the league, and now Jupp Heynckes is back at Bayern Munich.
Wow....Moist trying to put himself in the same company as Mourinho & Heynckes.

Talk about deluded.....what a Rat.

Who said he been right in past ? who is it. Why press not picked up the story.

Me. He's posted team news/loans/transfers etc and sky along with other papers use him as their 'source'. If you dont want to believe then fine but it wont be long before sky sources are claiming it - keep an eye out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back