Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get the feeling it will be a leftfield continental appointment on Monday after we've been thrashed by the Saints?

On thinking about it, it might be. Rangnick? Is he left-field. I guess so. Almost always comes down to someone who was already linked, but hard to say who it will be.

Can't see it being Dyche, more likely Silva or Allardyce. If it's Silva you would expect Watford to announce he is leaving more or less straight after their game, if things are that close.

Moshiri might also have felt cleared to re-initiate contact with Allardyce, just by how bad we have been.

It's intriguing, you could pick names at random now.

Why isn't Eddie Howe in the vote he's done wonders at Bournemouth with very little. Struggling at the moment but you can't only keep the plates spinning without support for long.

Bet the Kopites heads will be falling (again) when you unveil Simeone.............. Or Dyche. Or that fella that got relegated last season.

Go on lad back on rawk, you've had your fun and we've had ours at your expense.
So glad you lot don't care about us. My god your up there with " Fanta Scruff ".

What a sad little life you must have, your about as unclean as Klopps teeth.

@Kinghowie
Thank you, thank you so much. Truly I am VERY grateful.
Truth is things are a bit down for us Evertonians at present. We're all feeling at a low ebb.

Then POW!
Your 'coming out' post has made us all realise that no matter how low we sink, no matter how dark it gets, we will always have one thing to our credit AT LEAST WE'RE NOT STINKING KOPITES :dance::dance:
Honestly has cheered me right up this.

Yeah, I think the groundwork has been done, and if Moshiri really is close then it can only be him.
That’s what am thinking if he was close to getting someone else then someone would of got wind of it. I think maybe they are trying to find the most amicable way with Silva and Watford. If it’s a stalemate then he may resign. Either way we must only allow the Southampton game to pass without a permanent manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back