Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't be Sam. Why are people still banging this drum - he would of been appointed by now
Have you just seen what I’ve just seen? We are the worse defence in the whole league and we arent even bottom. He would sort it out. Yeah he doesn’t play the sort of football we want him too but who else would come in and manage this shower? Nobody with half a brain

The board are a disgrace. Took way way too much comfort from the win against Watford. A new manager should have been in place for Palace.

The fact we are 4 weeks on since sacking Koemam with no new manager announced is a farce. They are treating the fans with absolute contempt. Expecting them to travel to the other end of the country and watch that shower.

So arrogant to think we have a god given right to premier league survival.

The club needs to speak with one voice. Moshiri and Kenwright talking to their mates in the press must stop now. We are a laughing stock.

Really at rock bottom now, but at least that point is reached in November and not March or April.

Win on Wednesday somehow, and things wouldn't be total doom and gloom.

I have felt for years though that when the finally arse went out of the clubs trousers, it would be spectacularly bad, as bad as we are seeing now.

This is Kenwrights epitaph. Now forced into a position where Sam Allardyce can name his terms.

Really at rock bottom now, but at least that point is reached in November and not March or April.

Win on Wednesday somehow, and things wouldn't be total doom and gloom.

I have felt for years though that when the finally arse went out of the clubs trousers, it would be spectacularly bad, as bad as we are seeing now.

This is Kenwrights epitaph. Now forced into a position where Sam Allardyce can name his terms.

Considering moshiri and kenwright are at loggerheads over who they want it won't be fat Sam.

It won't be Sam. Why are people still banging this drum - he would of been appointed by now

When that initial contact was made and his name was first touted we all thought we were above him, that we’d be fine. Can you honestly say that’s the case now? With every game that passes the case for Fat Sam/Dyche grows stronger.

Nothing is certain is it? It would be pretty mad to hire a manager they didn't want
Sometimes you have no choice you have to grit your teeth and except defeat. If it was a choice of big sam or relegation what would you choose?
I know which I would choose, the fact of the matter is nobody knows who is coming in but what we do know is it’s the biggest task of they’re managerial career (well not big sams) is his name annoying you get?

When that initial contact was made and his name was first touted we all thought we were above him, that we’d be fine. Can you honestly say that’s the case now? With every game that passes the case for Fat Sam/Dyche grows stronger.
He will grind you down if you put up a defence for fat sams appointment ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back