Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell is running this club of ours ? One of those imbeciles on The Apprentice could make a better fist of this than what weve got now.
Bet Allardyce has upped the kerching ante now if what Sky are breaking is actually on the level.

The stories follow him everywhere mate.

Steve Kean got leathered in a bar with some Blackburn fans and actually called him a crook. Not 'I've heard he's dodgy' or ' can't comment' just flat out 'he's a crook'.

You've got Walsh who, generously, has sanctioned as the DoF the massive overspending of domestic based players. £11m for Lookman after one full season as a Charlton player? Sig for £45m?? Bolasie for £28m?

And now his big mate is coming in to feed on what is left of the Everton carcass. It's going to be mayhem.

Shakespeare to come as assistant.

absolutely stinking of jobs for the boys.

his days of corruption could easily continue here at Everton too.

what a day to be an Evertonian

Please please not Sam Allardyce.

I'd prefer to have Martin O'Neil if not Silva from Watford. I'd even prefer Roberto back to big Sam. There has to be another way please.

So... clearly we have big Sam, by most on here are we not going to support him?? No one else wants to come here - get real if this is our option take it and stay in the division yesterday showed we need urgent action now.

Imagine thinking Allardyce coming in is going to instantly turn results around when he has lost more games then he has won in the premier league and has conceded more then scored.

But he will pull us out of it cos he is the Messiah.

pass the bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back