Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fonseca would be my #1 realistic pick. The man is doing great things already and will be at a top club in no time.

As mentioned though I'd like us to get a top DOF in alongside him though instead of the apparent one hit wonder we have right now.

The sad thing for us, is I reckon Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham will all be looking for new managers in the summer. Possibly Liverpool, too, if Flopp doesn’t get top 4.

Think that if you are expecting Sam not to be here next season you may be disappointed!

Plus we definitely dodged a bullet with Silva

Personally voted for Tuchel, but will also be disappointed
You maybe right and none of us really know. So we give him 50/60mil to spend in the summer, even though he’s only got 1yr left on his deal. And basically he will get sacked before Christmas if we are struggling or we give him a new deal if we are doing well, can’t see it personally.

Why not give him the 3yr deal he originally wanted and give him 3 or 4 windows to build the team, this 18 month deal was a compromise, because basically he’s not the man the owner wanted. Unless we finish 7 or start to show we are improving as a football team, he will be gone in the summer imo. Hopefully moshiri already knows the answer.

Fonseca would be my #1 realistic pick. The man is doing great things already and will be at a top club in no time.

As mentioned though I'd like us to get a top DOF in alongside him though instead of the apparent one hit wonder we have right now.

This is my feelings 100%, bin Walsh, bin Sam and get Fonseca and a top proper DoF who knows what he is doing.

I do 100% expect Sam to be here for at least another 12 months... unfortunately. I half expect the incompetent beauts at the club to offer him another 18 month contract at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back