Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing for us, is I reckon Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham will all be looking for new managers in the summer. Possibly Liverpool, too, if Flopp doesn’t get top 4.
Well personally I’d take Conte
He won’t come next to near us so that’s that.
I think that Arsenal ,Chelsea , Spurs will be looking in a different pond than us for a manager

You maybe right and none of us really know. So we give him 50/60mil to spend in the summer, even though he’s only got 1yr left on his deal. And basically he will get sacked before Christmas if we are struggling or we give him a new deal if we are doing well, can’t see it personally.

Why not give him the 3yr deal he originally wanted and give him 3 or 4 windows to build the team, this 18 month deal was a compromise, because basically he’s not the man the owner wanted. Unless we finish 7 or start to show we are improving as a football team, he will be gone in the summer imo. Hopefully moshiri already knows the answer.
The answer is to sign a top drawer proven DOF
Pay whatever it takes to get him
Give him the power and the money to start the process of overhauling the entire squad and nominating the appropriate manager.
Personally I’d throw obscene amounts of money at Monchi
If that doesn’t work , find out if he has a horse

Well personally I’d take Conte
He won’t come next to near us so that’s that.
I think that Arsenal ,Chelsea , Spurs will be looking in a different pond than us for a manager
Conte will be off to one of the Milan teams.

I think Moshiri would be shopping in the same pond as those clubs for a manager, but we’ve got no chance of attracting them over them three clubs.

I think Moshiri will quickly realise that top proven managers won’t come near us
If the Echo is right, it was Simeoné who approached us. Ancelotti did name drop us, too.

Whoever we get will automatically become one of the World’s best paid managers and will also shave a good chunk of money to spend.

Conte and Wenger will definitely be leave, IMO, and I think Poch will be going to Real. If that wasn’t happening, we’d be the best bet to go to in the Premier League.

We need a young manager, who buys into the project and who wants to take us into the new stadium.

If the Echo is right, it was Simeoné who approached us. Ancelotti did name drop us, too.

Whoever we get will automatically become one of the World’s best paid managers and will also shave a good chunk of money to spend.

Conte and Wenger will definitely be leave, IMO, and I think Poch will be going to Real. If that wasn’t happening, we’d be the best bet to go to in the Premier League.

We need a young manager, who buys into the project and who wants to take us into the new stadium.

Well I’d cack my pants if we got Simeone and heads would fall off in never before seen quantities in the pit if it happened.
I’d take Ancelotti as well but I’d prefer a manager that’s going to Last 5/6 years as that is how long it’ll take us to compete for top 4 if the funds where made available
We are 6/7 players off 4th spot

Well I’d cack my pants if we got Simeone and heads would fall off in never before seen quantities in the pit if it happened.
I’d take Ancelotti as well but I’d prefer a manager that’s going to Last 5/6 years as that is how long it’ll take us to compete for top 4 if the funds where made available
We are 6/7 players off 4th spot
I did originally want Ancelotti, but now I question if he’d have the hunger for our job. He’s won everything there is to win and he tends to go into already established clubs.

IF Moshiri is serious about turning us into a force, the next manager has got a massive job ahead.

I’d like Tuchel or Fonseca. Young and hungry managers who have a lot to prove themselves.

Simeoné would be truly amazing, but we’d be at the back of a very long line if he ever left Atletico.

Dream appointments would be Simeone or Conte

Exciting appointments would be Tuchel or Fonesca

Realistic appointments would be Silva or Dyche

Gash appointments will be keeping Sam on or appointing someone like Howe.
Tuchel was available when Allardyce was appointed.As far as I'm aware managers are still allowed to approach a club that has a vacancy.Let's face the truth,we are seen as a second rate team.and no matter how much money we throw at a manager in wages the likes of Howe,Silva and Allardyce are our level.

Simeone approached us but we went with Allardyce...there is an Echo hack with some sense of humour.

This is my feelings 100%, bin Walsh, bin Sam and get Fonseca and a top proper DoF who knows what he is doing.

I do 100% expect Sam to be here for at least another 12 months... unfortunately. I half expect the incompetent beauts at the club to offer him another 18 month contract at the end of the season.

Don't say things like this please. I honestly can't bare the thought of us playing like this for anything longer than this season.

Don't say things like this please. I honestly can't bare the thought of us playing like this for anything longer than this season.

Being deadly serious mate, it wouldn't surprise me if he has an "extension" option in his contract if he finishes above a certain position.

Knowing us, that'll be like 16th, so he is essentially guaranteed it.

The rock headed beaut.

I would be more shocked if he isn't here next season if am honest mate, he would have to spectacularly fail more then Koeman did IMO.

Being deadly serious mate, it wouldn't surprise me if he has an "extension" option in his contract if he finishes above a certain position.

Knowing us, that'll be like 16th, so he is essentially guaranteed it.

The rock headed beaut.

I would be more shocked if he isn't here next season if am honest mate, he would have to spectacularly fail more then Koeman did IMO.

I have already started not watching every game. I never missed one that I could watch ever... I honestly can't handle 18months of him tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back