Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s hundreds of managers out there. I’m sure we can find one that isn’t Howe Moyes or Silva. Then again this board picked Allardyce and tried to give us a clip art badge so the idea that they’ll fire Allardyce is probably unlikely.

This board only reacts to 2 things: potential relegation and reputations damage through fam action. Their dream is a manager who keeps us up and keeps the fans quiet like Moyes did. Offer enough hope that they keep coming back but not enough that theres any expectation to win anything. Allardyce may fall foul of fan discontent but one home win is enough to placate the meekest fam base in English football so he may yet be fine.

That lad at Schalke is doing a fantastic job.
No Germans please! We are Everton, whoever we brought in from Germany would be awful, just so it would make tombstone teeth look better at the pit! :(

I want a pragmatist, somebody who knows that sometimes you do have to park the bus, but also feels it should never be the first choice. Who realises that playing people in the position that made them worth spending huge sums on, actually makes sense and lastly and perhaps most importantly, can grasp the concept of pkaying two strikers at home!

downloadfile-3.webp

Fonseca all day long, get it done Mosh.

Please don’t leave us in limbo for the next 3 months before you announce that fat Sam is leaving and then be told he is staying on for next season.

Oh my god where is the bleach

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back