Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes his tactics are so ace that he failed to register a single away victory during an entire season mate?

Bring us Alan Stubbs. There's not been an English Manager at Goodison since the late, great Howard Kendall and that's too long.
If being English is the main quality why not Pards?

If Emery does come in .... Let's be honest it would be a gamble but we need to back him and his judgement .. No point complaining if he hasn't set the world alight in the first ten games ... This appointment I'm sure is looking long term to bring us into a new stadium in 3/4/5 years time ... Out of the names mentioned Emery pleases me the most as he will get the team playing and the team fitter !!

If Emery does come in .... Let's be honest it would be a gamble but we need to back him and his judgement .. No point complaining if he hasn't set the world alight in the first ten games ... This appointment I'm sure is looking long term to bring us into a new stadium in 3/4/5 years time ... Out of the names mentioned Emery pleases me the most as he will get the team playing and the team fitter !!

I think Martinez was more of a gamble. Let's be honest we gave the job to a fella whose team had been bummed left right and centre most of the season and he got the job on the basis of schooling Moyes during 1 first half in the fa cup.

Emery would be a belter of a signing imo

Dont know if we're all watching the cup final but Sevilla are absolutely destroying Barca out there. They are defending like their lives depend on it with 10 men and pumping it to Neymar in the hope of nicking a scrappy set piece goal, Sevilla are camping in the opposition half pressing like hell - and Barca are without Suarez and Mascherano. As time goes on it looks increasingly like Sevilla will manage to win the double.

Got a horrible feeling this is going to all end up like 1997,Exciting names linked but one after the other turned us down, and even after Johnson promising us a "world class manager" having to turn to Howard (God bless him)who probably wasn't cut out for What the job at Efc required at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back