Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

He's in a box because otherwise he'd have a load of beaked up lids bothering him all night.

He's wearing a blue suit? lol lol is it some sort of subliminal message to Moshiri or something? Jesus absolute wept. Elvis had blue suede shoes mate, I think your suspicious mind would have had him taking over the Street End with his tunes if Twitter had been about.

He has been to Bellew fights loads, even when he was United manager. He's unemployed and is keeping his face in the media.

Honest to God, this is pathetic.
I'm all shook up

Right.

He's in a box because otherwise he'd have a load of beaked up lids bothering him all night.

He's wearing a blue suit? lol lol is it some sort of subliminal message to Moshiri or something? Jesus absolute wept. Elvis had blue suede shoes mate, I think your suspicious mind would have had him taking over the Street End with his tunes if Twitter had been about.

He has been to Bellew fights loads, even when he was United manager. He's unemployed and is keeping his face in the media.

Honest to God, this is pathetic.

so what time is the contract signing?? will it be in the ring just after bellew fight??

IIIIIIII'M BAAAAAACK
CjplYbTWkAAQcNB.jpg:large

....still manages to look the biggest tit in the place
"hey girls! Have you heard the song they sing about me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back