Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't know if Monchi is part of any deal to bring in Emery, but we know that a DoF is part of the structure wanted by Moshiri. If he is - great, but even if not it makes the likelihood of Emery leaving Sevilla greater.

Two separate people have told me today that there's a growing belief we can land our man - although I think there's work to be done still.

Sound mate. Keep cracking the whip on them underlings. :coffee:

No mate. Thats my office.

This is @The Esk 's office:

uphollandex30.jpg
Damo this is your office...

toilet_1467701c.webp

I genuinely don't know if Monchi is part of any deal to bring in Emery, but we know that a DoF is part of the structure wanted by Moshiri. If he is - great, but even if not it makes the likelihood of Emery leaving Sevilla greater.

Two separate people have told me today that there's a growing belief we can land our man - although I think there's work to be done still.

koeman.

Monchi off to MU? Potentially still massive news for us. Emery could way more likely go to some other club as well. Overmars can speak Spanish and English. Emery can speak English. But maybe 2+2=5...

No way is this happening today - remember it's a bank holiday and there's absolutely no chance of finding enough readys down the back of Kenwright's sofa to even pay for the flights.

Oops - edit - it's no longer 2015.

What I like is the fact that it feels as though it's going to be done properly. That's not to criticise Bill who I think most people believe did a good job with his last two appointments. It's just that there is a feeling, which may be totally wrong, that we are finally after many years moving in the right direction.......

The next step here is obviously getting an Italian Evertonian to go to Milan airport to confirm whether he's on the flight.

And if he is, follow him and make sure he is going to meet Moshiri.

If he isn't, let's do the same for all other flights leaving Sevilla from now on. He's bound to leave the place eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back