Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone missed this post or are we all just hoping it is pish?
If he's wanting to leave due to the clubs budgets and general level of ambition as was stated, then what's changed in 24 hrs?

No idea how anyone can decipher the tone of their meeting (assuming there is one) from how they're eating a late lunch.

I don't think there's any rush at the moment but we're so slow to do things aren't we.

I'm one million percent sure this means we're after someone currently in employment though, which out of the names linked - is a much more exciting prospect.

I'm still not having it that someone resigns from a job with nothing else happening in the background persuading them to do so. With all the talk of Emery, new directors iof football and now what's happened at Seville, it's pretty clear we have an outstanding chance of landing this duo.

not that different

After several meetings throughout the morning, Monchihas not backtracked on his decision but José Castro, president of the club, has been cited for a final meeting which will try to convince the San Fernando.In fact, right now the gaditano is having lunch with José María del Nido Carrasco and the president, to return to reunierse in the afternoon.

not that different

After several meetings throughout the morning, Monchihas not backtracked on his decision but José Castro, president of the club, has been cited for a final meeting which will try to convince the San Fernando.In fact, right now the gaditano is having lunch with José María del Nido Carrasco and the president, to return to reunierse in the afternoon.

Opening part: Reaffirmed his desire to leave

Sevilla doing all they can to keep him but if his reasons are he has no desire to stay, what's changed in under a day?

I'm still not having it that someone resigns from a job with nothing else happening in the background persuading them to do so. With all the talk of Emery, new directors iof football and now what's happened at Seville, it's pretty clear we have an outstanding chance of landing this duo.
I agree, but I'm not putting the bunting out just yet.

The signs are all encouraging though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back