Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so it looks like Sevilla were in for Praet. Monchi has identified him as someone he wants.

Praet wants to go there, Anderlecht are happy for him to go depending on the price. Sevilla are not willing to spend as much as Anderlecht want or what Monchi thinks they should pay.

Monchi has had enough, looks like there have been a few other instances where this has happened lately as well.

Local journo has spoken to Praets agent and Dad and they both don't know what's going on and don't understand Monchi's decision as they thought everything was going through fine.
All of this fits in with what Rory Smith tweeted after the Europa final, Emery feels he's hit the glass ceiling with Sevilla, wants to take on a new challenge. Monchi has clearly had some issues as well.

The mole IS Emery... why have I not seen this before....

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_830px-MI_wall-500x236.webp
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_830px-MI_wall-500x236.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 121

Its all just so ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

Dont get me wrong, my head is firm, its not falling off, but it always seems as tho we are waiting for something, first we waited in blind hope for Jose, then we waited for Koeman, we still wait, then we needed to wait for the CL final, we got the result we wanted, then freaking Simeone drops his little bombshell. Now we wait for Emerys release clause and im sure we await his decision, we also wait for Monchi!!

But its great isnt it? Its not like we are waiting for Mark Hughes to leave Stoke or Pardew to leave Palace, we are waiting on the cream of top tier managers.

All hail Moshiri and may all your summers be fruitful.

(Disclaimer, I think we have less than 1% chance of Simeone, same odds as we had with Jose, dont ask, dont get)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back